Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring can't come fast enough! Do you have any bulbs blooming where you're at? I bought some from Costco, but they aren't doing too well. I have a purple thumb (or whatever the opposite of green is lol)

Right now I am reading two books on my kindle- the Postman (David Brin), and Neverwhere (by Neil Gaiman.) Anyone read those? What do you read your books on? Nook? Kindle? Tablet? Or regular paperback?

I never thought I'd get use to it, but now I love my kindle. It makes it very easy to switch between books, and I like the option of buying one whenever I want to.

So, for all of you buried still in snow, I'm sorry. For those of you having warm sunny days.... ugggh (enjoy them for me!) I'm still waiting for my crocus to bloom.  :)

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment