Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So, it's been a week since I've been published (check it out, Ghost No More), and I am feeling a little better. I was freaking out after the book came out, completely caught by the feelings of "Don't talk about the abuse." I wanted to run and hide.

I can't say I am all the way to feeling comfortable yet. Definitely a weird place to be in, but my hope is that by telling, other people will feel validated where they are, and can get healing too.

I had a dream last night about one of the houses I lived in as a child. Everything was how I remembered it as a child, but I was an adult now, walking down the street and looking in. I wasn't afraid anymore. When I woke up I felt relief.

If anyone reading this has bought it, thank you for supporting me. Thanks for reading my blog. It means a lot to me!

((((((((((big hug for those who need it))))))))))))))))) Have a good day. Hang in there. If you have to, just take it one minute at a time. Things do change.

No comments:

Post a Comment