Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ahhh what a great weekend. Did you watch the Super Bowl? I loved it, but I realize not everyone did. What am I going to do with my Sundays now?

In the meantime, I've gotten my cover for my book and am waiting on the editor. YAAY! I started to read a  new book myself, Snow Child. Has anyone else read it? I kind of stumbled through the scene where she wanted to die.... hard stuff to read.

It reminded me of how often people feel unheard, or like nobody cares. Or maybe no one understands. It's a very lonely time. If you feel that way, ((((((((((big hug)))))))))))  You know by now I believe in God, and I know he cares about you. I mean, like a lot!

I've been through the crap of life to understand how trite those words sound (he cares about me? where is he now?) I can't answer why things happen, but I know he loves you. He really is right there. And it's okay to be honest with him. I've yelled, cried, told him all sorts of things... and he still cares.

Can I leave you with these thoughts?


(Isaiah 41:10) I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you: do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;

(Isaiah 41:13) For I am the LORD your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

(Hebrew 13:5) "Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”

(Romans 8:38-39) . . .For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment