Friday, January 3, 2014


There is a saying that what doesn’t break you makes you stronger. Isn’t that so true. One of my favorite examples is a tree growing in a storm. The wind blows and the tree bows, but the roots go deep, and the tree stays standing.

I love that thought!

I’ve really been going over my past because of a project I am doing. It’s been exhausting and overwhelming at times to see my history all written out. For all of my life I’ve been use to either dealing with it in very small chunks, or listing my history in some non-emotional type of outline. But to dig into it, lay it out on the table, and remember what happened when….very overwhelming and painful.
 
But I feel the deep roots, and I am thankful. I wouldn't be here if God hadn't found me, and rescued me.

No comments:

Post a Comment